martes, 26 de febrero de 2013

David Letterman, Oprah Talk About Employee Sex Scandal, Calls Jay Leno ... - Mstarz

David Letterman Opens Up To Oprah
(Photo : Oprah.com)

David Letterman is the next celebrity in line to be interviewed by the Queen of television Oprah Winfrey, and only she can drag the late show host to her chair to talk about is infamous sex scandal.

In 2009, Letterman went on his show and confirmed that he cheated on his wife of six months, Regina Lasko with several women who worked on The Late Show with David Letterman. In his interview on Oprah's Next Chapter, which airs January 6 at 9 p.m. on OWN the comic admitted, "I have no one to blame but myself." He added, "I want to be the person I always thought I was, and probably was pretending I was," he tells Oprah in the interview. "I hurt a lot of people. ... I'm not looking to blame anybody. I'm looking to find out why I behaved the way I behaved." Since admitting his infidelities, Letterman says that his relationship with his wife has gotten much better.

Like Us on Facebook

Aside from serious topics, Letterman opened up about his relationship with Jay Leno, "Jay and I were friends. We were always friends before all of this happened," referring to Letterman losing "The Tonight Show," in 1992 to Leno. "He has a way -- he's an unusual fellow. I've never met anyone quite like Jay. And I will say, and I'm happy to say, that I think he is the funniest guy I've ever known. Just flat out, if you go to see him do his nightclub act, just the funniest, the smartest, wonderful observationist and just very appealing as a comic." He added, "Therefore, the fact that he is also maybe the most insecure person I have ever known, I could never reconcile that."

First

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario